Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
- Overview of HTML
- Overview of CSS
- Creating a Web Application by Using Visual Studio 2012
Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Creating an HTML5 Page
- Styling an HTML5 Page
- Introduction to jQuery
Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Overview of Forms and Input Types
- Validating User Input by Using HTML5 Attributes
Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using XML HTTPRequest
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using jQuery AJAX operations
Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Styling Text
- Styling Block Elements
- CSS3 Selectors
- Enhancing Graphical Effects by Using CSS3
- Creating Custom Objects
- Extending Objects
Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Interacting with Files
- Incorporating Multimedia
- Reacting to Browser Location and Context
- Debugging and Profiling a Web Application
Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Reading and Writing Data Locally
- Adding Offline Support by Using the Application Cache
Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
- Supporting Multiple Form Factors
- Creating an Adaptive User Interface
Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
- Creating Interactive Graphics by Using Scalable Vector Graphics
- Programmatically Drawing Graphics by Using a Canvas
Module 12: Animating the User Interface
- Applying CSS Transitions
- Transforming Elements
- Applying CSS Key-frame Animations
Module 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
- Introduction to Web Sockets
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using Web Sockets
Module 14: Creating a Web Worker Process
- Introduction to Web Workers
- Performing Asynchronous Processing by Using a Web Worker
Locatia de desfasurare a cursului:
Sediul Learning Solution: Str. Transilvaniei nr. 24, Sector 1, Bucuresti
Cine susține cursul?
5 zile: 9:00 – 17:00
Understand the basic HTML document structure:
How to use HTML tags to display text content.
How to use HTML tags to display graphics.
How to use HTML APIs.
Understand how to style common HTML elements using CSS, including:
How to separate presentation from content
How to manage content flow.
How to control the position of individual elements.
How to implement basic CSS styling.
How o create and use variables
How to use:
arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables
relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions
logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators
How to control the program flow by using if … else statements.
How to implement iterations by using loops.
How to write simple functions
Telefon/Fax: 021 367 0092
Str. Transilavaniei, nr. 24, Sector 1, Bucuresti,
Cod Postal 010798, ROMANIA