Curs Creating and Sharing Interactive Dashboards with PowerPivot, Power View and SharePoint Server Curs 55103
Course Duration: 2 Days
About This Course
In this two-day instructor-led course, students will learn how to create and share interactive dashboards using Excel PowerPivot, Power View, and SharePoint. Students will walk through the development of a dashboard project with the steps, concepts, formulas, and functions that are used explained in detail.
This course is targeted at business intelligence developers and Power Users that are currently, or are in process of, developing Excel dashboards.
At Course Completion
- Understand best practices for success in business intelligence.
- Understand how to choose between tables or graphs and what makes each unique.
- Understand key performance indicators.
- Explain and avoid pitfalls in dashboard design.
- Understand what makes an effective dashboard.
- Import data into the model.
- Create relationships between tables in the data model.
- Mark a table as a date table.
- Create calculated fields.
- Create a KPI in PowerPivot.
- Add pivot tables from PowerPivot.
- Add pivot charts from PowerPivot.
- Enhance the dashboard with a linked table.
- Format dashboards with color.
- Understand the options provided with Power View.
- Use maps with Power View.
- Save to SharePoint.