Course Duration: 1 Day
About This Course
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers solutions for: creating App Service Web Apps; notification and offline sync for mobile apps; Service Fabric; serverless Azure Functions; managing bulk operations through the Batch Service API; Azure Kubernetes Service; and Azure Media Services.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools.
- Create documentation for the API by using open source and other tools.
- Add push notifications and enable offline sync for mobile apps.
- Develop stateful and stateless apps on Service Fabric.
- Create Azure functions including bindings and triggers.
- Define and run scheduled bulk operations.
- Create an Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using Azure CLI and Azure Portal.
- Develop media solutions that use AI services.